FLEXIBLE FUNCTIONALITY — Fold-down headboard shelf and functional shelving when in the upright position allows you to get more use out of your space
RISKLESS PURCHASE — A friendly, 60-day money-back guarantee and lifetime warranty on all parts and hardware make the Lori Bed a no-brainer
SMOOTH AND PAINLESS ASSEMBLY – The bed can be assembled by 2 people in just a few hours and requires no special tools. Watch this video to see the assembly step-by-step
- Unassisted design
- 100% lightweight poplar
- Adjustable headboard
- Functional shelving when the bed is in the upright position
- A friendly, 60-day money back guarantee
- A lifetime warranty on all parts and hardware
- Smooth and painless assembly – all you’ll need are a screwdriver, a mallet, a wrench, a stud finder, and a drill to ensure secure attachment of the cabinet to the wall
- Fast, free shipping
- 2000+ Five Star reviews
As with anything that becomes a staple in your home, we recommend that you treat your Lori Bed with the care and respect it deserves.
Because the Lori Bed can be heavy for one person to lift alone, this is a good time to recommend enlisting the help of a partner. This is an appropriate precaution against accidental strain or injury, and will help ensure your Lori Bed continues to serve you and your family for years to come.
Find the perfect size for your space
Queen Vertical Murphy Bed
Height: 83", Width: 64", Depth: 23"
Height: 10", Width: 64", Depth: 105", Lifting weight feels like: 44lb
- Queen Vertical
- Queen Horizontal
- Twin Vertical
- Twin Horizontal
Beautiful finishes to match your taste
Paint-Ready Murphy Bed
Paint-Ready Lori Beds are made from 100% furniture-grade Poplar plywood. A canvas for personal expression, here is where assembly turns into making memories. Our Paint-Ready Lori Beds accommodate any color, or combination of colors, you can dream of.
On average, it takes our customers around 4-8 hours to sand and paint their Paint-Ready Lori Wall Bed, spread out over a few days to allow for drying time between coats. See examples of how our customers have styled their Lori Wall Bed.
- Natural Finish
Murphy Beds for Home Office
Remote work is the new norm, but space is increasingly a precious commodity. Instead of a new home, with more rooms, our innovative Murphy Bed gives your home the flexibility it needs.
Murphy Beds for Studio Apartment
The original, time-tested use case of the Murphy Bed: a studio apartment doubled in size. Reclaim your floor space with the Lori Bed, and have shelves for your accessories.
Murphy Beds for Home Gyms
Why pay to workout somewhere else when you can workout at home? Because there isn’t enough space! Well, there is now.
Murphy Beds for Multifunctional Spaces
At its core, the Lori Bed has the unique power to transform one room into two, without compromising your overall vision for your space.
Murphy Beds for Guest Rooms
No longer do your guests have to sleep on a couch or air mattress – they’ll be grateful for the Lori Bed, and you’ll be grateful to have your space back when they leave.
What makes the Lori Bed so special?
MADE WITH 100% REAL WOOD
Quality & Affordability
By designing the Lori Bed without a lifting mechanism, we were able to save our customers hundreds of dollars and build with 100% real wood, not cheap particle-board or MDF.
Designed To Be Different
Part of what makes the Lori Bed special is its functionality and authenticity. Rather than looking like a fake wardrobe like other Murphy Beds, the Lori Bed boasts functional shelving when the bed is in the closed position, making it useful 24/7.
SIMPLE PROCESS, GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Fast & Easy
Rather than having a long, drawn-out lead time, our beds are on the shelves, ready for you via fast and free shipping. Once your bed arrives, assembly takes just a few hours as you follow along with the included instructions and assembly video. Assembly with a partner can even be done in under an hour!
Should you run into any snags along the way, our friendly customer experience team is ready to help you via phone, email, or chat, 7-days a week.
Transform your space in 3 easy steps
Buy the Lori Bed today
Simply choose the size, orientation, and finish to compliment your perfect multi-purpose space.
Fast delivery & assembly
Lori Beds are in stock and deliver in 2-4 days. Installation on average takes a few hours and requires no special tools. We coach you through the whole process.
Enjoy your dream space
Create a beautiful multi-purpose space that meets the functional needs of you and your family.
Family-owned and operated
Owned and operated by two brothers who left lucrative careers to pursue more meaningful work, Lori Beds is committed to helping make families stronger by providing the same great products they use in their homes.
We are on a mission to give back — through our collaboration with the Eden Project, every bed sold plants ten trees as we work toward our goal of planting 1,000 acres of forest, equivalent to NYC's Central Park.
We are the only Murphy Bed company on the market that has successfully eliminated the complex, cumbersome lifting mechanisms found in traditional Murphy Beds. The result is a lighter, smarter, safer, and more efficient product.
The Lori Bed simply "rolls" up and down along the rounded wooden rockers on the floor, which allows for seamless lifting and lowering of the mattress platform.
Most able-bodied people will be able to lift the queen Murphy bed on their own, especially if you've selected a lightweight mattress. If you have any concerns about lifting it safely, always lift with a partner. We strongly recommend against pregnant women and children operating the bed.
Full DIY assembly and wall-mount should take you between 1-2 hours. To complete assembly, you will only need a screwdriver, wrench, stud-finder, and a cordless drill to mount the Murphy bed cabinet to the wall.
Our Unfinished Lori Beds are ready for your unique design and touch. An Paint-Ready bed comes ready to be painted at home and is the perfect option for those that want their Lori Bed to match a specific décor and don’t mind a little extra work.
Painting your Paint-Ready Lori Bed is imperative to ensure that the wood is protected and will not warp overtime. It will take time -- about 4-8 hours with drying time included.
If you’d rather us do the work for you, we also offer a variety of fully finished Murphy bed options as well!
The Lori Mattress will provide the perfect combination of comfort, thickness, weight, and durability, and that will give you the best outcome possible. However, you can use any mattress you’d like, keeping the following things in mind:
Maximum thickness of 12": Choose a mattress that is 12” thick or less to ensure it will close properly. Go light with your mattress! Recommended maximum weight of 80lb for Queen and 50lb for Twin. Since you will manually operate this bed, keep in mind that even an extra 10-20lbs on your mattress can make a big difference in how heavy it will feel. The lighter the better! Conventional inner spring and latex foam mattresses tend to work best for Lori Beds. Some edge support on the mattress can be helpful as well, to prevent sagging or deformation of the mattress over time.
What people are saying
Don't take our word for it, over 2,000 people have shared their experiences with the Lori Bed right here on our website. Get first-hand knowledge and feedback right from the source... our customers!
- Susan L.Verified BuyerAge range 35 - 44Gender FemaleUsed For Guest RoomBenefits Fast & Free Shipping, Easy Assembly, Real Wood16 minutes agoAge range 35 - 44Gender FemaleUsed For Guest RoomBenefits Fast & Free Shipping, Easy Assembly, Real WoodRated 5 out of 5 starsExactly what we needed
Adding a murphy bed to our basement was quite tricky because of our low ceilings. Most standard murphy beds with hardware are too tall. I was thrilled when a queen Lori bed was small enough to fit in the space we had. I did feel a bit bummed that it was against a wall on one side, making it tricky for that person to get in and out as well as making it difficult to make the bed. However, that was the space we had, so I ordered it. It arrived so fast and was easy to assemble. There are two spots that got damaged by we are guessing a forklift, but they are minor enough we’re just going with it. Once the bed was assembled we had a huge aha moment. Since the bed doesn’t have hardware and is separate from the cabinet attached to the wall, we could actually rotate it 90 degrees once we lowered it, solving the problem of the person against the wall. We could not have asked for a more perfect solution!
- William B.Verified BuyerAge range 65+Gender MaleUsed For Guest RoomBenefits Easy Assembly, Fast & Free Shipping, Great Value2 days agoAge range 65+Gender MaleUsed For Guest RoomBenefits Easy Assembly, Fast & Free Shipping, Great ValueRated 5 out of 5 starsQueen size vertical/white
Nice design although typically requires two people to lift. Locks easily. Distance from floor to top of mattress is shorter than most beds which is convenient for people of all heights
- Steve S.Verified BuyerAge range 45 - 54Used For Home OfficeBenefits Real Wood, Beautiful Design, Fast & Free Shipping, Customizable4 days agoAge range 45 - 54Used For Home OfficeBenefits Real Wood, Beautiful Design, Fast & Free Shipping, CustomizableRated 5 out of 5 starsNice Bed
Good quality bed, l9ve the design.
- michael n.Verified BuyerAge range 65+Gender MaleUsed For Guest Room1 week agoAge range 65+Gender MaleUsed For Guest RoomRated 5 out of 5 starscomfortable bed
- Cathy W.Verified BuyerAge range 65+Gender FemaleUsed For Guest RoomBenefits Real Wood, Fast & Free Shipping, Customizable1 week agoAge range 65+Gender FemaleUsed For Guest RoomBenefits Real Wood, Fast & Free Shipping, CustomizableRated 4 out of 5 starsLori bed
The bed is very sturdy. The instructions were clear. It took my husband 6 hours to put it together but he had no help. It is very heavy to put up and down but I didn’t mind cause it was so sturdy and my husband and I could lift and lower it fine.
- James M.Verified BuyerAge range 35 - 44Gender MaleUsed For Home OfficeBenefits Beautiful Design, Easy Assembly, Real Wood, Great Value1 week agoAge range 35 - 44Gender MaleUsed For Home OfficeBenefits Beautiful Design, Easy Assembly, Real Wood, Great ValueRated 5 out of 5 starsWe love the Lori bed
The main thing I love is having a Murphy bed that doesn’t require being bolted to the floor. We needed flexibility as we combined our guest room and office to accommodate more space for another kiddo. Having a queen bed in the office meant a cramped space with a bed shoved in the corner. The Lori bed has opened up the space, and it provides a really beautiful backdrop when I’m on video conference calls.
My only knock is the instructions. It wasn’t especially hard to put together. But I wish I’d done it in reverse. It had me start with the base/front then do the cabinet second. However the cabinet gets built laying flat on the ground then raised. I had to end up propping the base against the wall to have enough space which left me nervous. I imagine I’m not the only one who will build in a cramped space. So, I recommend doing the cabinet first and anchoring it to the wall. Then build the base. Even still, we got it done and it’s five stars. Well worth it.
- J. Ernesto G.Verified BuyerAge range 65+Gender MaleUsed For Home OfficeBenefits Great Value, Easy Assembly, Beautiful Design, Real Wood2 weeks agoAge range 65+Gender MaleUsed For Home OfficeBenefits Great Value, Easy Assembly, Beautiful Design, Real WoodRated 5 out of 5 starsBetter than expected and we expected a lot.
Get what they promised. But the surprise is how well it works and looks.
- Megan D.Verified BuyerAge range 35 - 44Gender FemaleUsed For OtherBenefits Real Wood3 weeks agoAge range 35 - 44Gender FemaleUsed For OtherBenefits Real WoodRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous piece of furniture!
Easy to put together, easy to install! And best of all, SOLID WOOD.